1. Getting on the road on time.
Or slightly on time (just 20 minutes late, this is a miracle. Really.)
2. My new Wii Fit.
I went for a run with Olivia and hula hooped like mad. Very fun.
3. Kilkarney
Mark's name for our cute little Charlotte apartment.
4. Getting out by myself.
It was only Walgreens but I'm still grateful. Even a few minutes alone can be so refreshing.
5. A good night's sleep.
That's two in one week.
Or slightly on time (just 20 minutes late, this is a miracle. Really.)
2. My new Wii Fit.
I went for a run with Olivia and hula hooped like mad. Very fun.
3. Kilkarney
Mark's name for our cute little Charlotte apartment.
It was only Walgreens but I'm still grateful. Even a few minutes alone can be so refreshing.
5. A good night's sleep.
That's two in one week.
No comments:
Post a Comment