1. Happy Children
They were thrilled and thankful for their gifts and even more overjoyed that we were all together in Savannah.

2. Warm Weather
It was 80 today and just lovely. White Christmases are awesome but this was perfect too.
3. My husband, the helper
Mark did the dishes no less than three times today. And took out the garbage twice. The list goes on but I didn't actually keep track. I was exhausted and he really stepped up, which is normal for him but still...I'm grateful.
4. Rib Roast, Special Baked Potatoes, Roasted Balsamic Asparagus and Rolls
Christmas Dinner, enough said.
5. Tetris Marathons
They were thrilled and thankful for their gifts and even more overjoyed that we were all together in Savannah.
2. Warm Weather
It was 80 today and just lovely. White Christmases are awesome but this was perfect too.
3. My husband, the helper
Mark did the dishes no less than three times today. And took out the garbage twice. The list goes on but I didn't actually keep track. I was exhausted and he really stepped up, which is normal for him but still...I'm grateful.
4. Rib Roast, Special Baked Potatoes, Roasted Balsamic Asparagus and Rolls
Christmas Dinner, enough said.
5. Tetris Marathons
No comments:
Post a Comment