Wow, it's been months since I've been grateful apparently. Not really but I've been extremely sick and neglecting to do this.
1. My Mom - she's been a lifesaver during my illness and recovery from surgery. I'm going to be lost when she eventually goes home.
2. Rory & Rebecca - 2 wonderful friends here in Savannah that take amazing care of me and my kids. Not to mention how much fun they are to hang out with.
3. Big, juicy Hamburgers - with cheese and onions and mushrooms.
4. A huge electric bill - yeah, yeah I know but it really means we have a home and a working a/c. 2 great things to be thankful for.
5. Facebook - for keeping me so very entertained and in touch with friends, especially during this recovery time when I can't do too much for too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment